Other applicable terms
If you trial, purchase or download products or services from our Site, the following terms and conditions shall apply to these products and services.
Unitysis End User License Agreement ("EULA") available at http://www.unitysis.com/legal/eula/ or upon request.
Changes to these terms
Changes to the site
We may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
We do not guarantee that our Site or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions. We make no promise that the Site will always be maintained with the same DNS names, IP addresses, authentication methods or URLs, or that it will always be available and uninterrupted.
Accessing the site
The Site (but not its downloadable content and application services) is provided free of charge.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have made all necessary arrangements in order to access the Site. For example, we shall not be responsible for any telephone bills, internet charges or any other costs incurred by you in order to access the Site.
Account and password
Should you choose or be provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security, purchasing or downloading procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. Such information should not be disclosed to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code and password you should immediately change your password.
Intellectual property rights
All content, software, data and intellectual property rights, including but not limited to all know how, concepts and logic found on or relating to the Site is the property of Unitysis or its licensors. None of the software, data or content found on the Site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, posted, sold, transferred or modified in any way without our prior express written permission. All intellectual property including but not limited to trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site is registered by Unitysis and protected throughout the world. No license, right or interest in any Unitysis intellectual property is granted to you.
You may print off reasonable copies of any page(s) from the Site for your own personal use and you may draw the attention of other users within your organization to content posted on the Site.
You may quote short portions of content on the Site, but not copy substantial portions of the content of an article or webpage on the Site or copy same in their entirety, provided that (i) you credit Unitysis at the end of such quote, and (ii) if you publish the quote on a website, you include an attribution link to www.unitysis.com from within such article.
Should you wish to make use of any of the content on the Site other than as expressly permitted above, please contact email@example.com for permission prior to any such use.
No reliance on information
The opinions expressed by Unitysis employees on the blog site or help forums are the individual's own and do not represent or necessarily correspond to the opinions of Unitysis. We will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages or losses caused or alleged to have been caused as a result of your use or reliance on such information.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law we provide the Site without warranties, guarantees or representations. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may affect your computer equipment or other equipment/property arising out of your use of, access to or browsing of the Site.
We will not be liable to any user of the Site for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with including (but not limited to) the following;
- any use of this Site or content found therein;
- any failure or delay (including but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the Site and any errors or interruptions of the Site;
- the performance or non-performance by Unitysis;
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Site;
- inadequacy of the Site to meet your requirements;
- incompatibility of the Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
- the provision of or failure to provide services;
- any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Site.
In addition to the above exclusions, if you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for any indirect losses however so arising. If you are a consumer user, note that we only provide the Site to you for your domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Site for any commercial or business purposes, and acknowledge that we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability shall apply arising out of the supply of any product or services purchased, trialed or downloaded by you, which will be set out in the terms and conditions applicable to the particular purchase, trial or download.
Uploading content to the site and use of the blog
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the Site, or to make contact with other users of the Site you agree that your use and the content you upload shall not:
- breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- be unlawful or fraudulent, or have any unlawful or fraudulent purpose;
- be for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation;
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable material;
- attempt to gain access to other computer systems;
- interfere with anyone else's enjoyment of the Site;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or websites connected to the Site.
All content you upload to the Site shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us (and other users of the Site) license to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
We accept no responsibility, or liability to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the Site.
You further agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of the Site;
- any software used in the provision of the Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You warrant that your access to and use of the site is and will remain in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
You shall hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify us against any claims, proceedings, damages, costs, expenses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of or relating to your use of the Site.
The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent Unitysis' views, opinions or values.
Linking to the site
You may link to our home page, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in any such way that suggests a form of association, approval or endorsement with or by Unitysis where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that does not belong to you.
The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
Unitysis reserve the right to withdraw linking permissions at any time and without notice.
Should you wish to make use of any of the content on the Site other than set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party links and resources on the site
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
You acknowledge that we have no control over the content of those sites or resources.
We reserve the right to seek injunctive, or any other equitable relief, in any courts of competent jurisdiction should we, in our sole opinion, consider this to be necessary.