Start using Swift
When beginning Swift, set up in five easy steps below.
Company profile and setting up invoicing.
- Company profile: Enter company information in Master > Company Setup.
- Invoicing: Setting up invoice numbering and upload invoice logo in Master > Company Setup and Master > Settings (Invoice).
Manage financial and tax settings.
- Fiscal period: Set fiscal period in General Ledger > Account Codes > Setup.
- Tax: Manage tax and tax code, and set whether transactions are tax inclusive or exclusive in General Ledger > Setup, click Tax & Charge.
- Date lock: Set period to lock transaction modification in Master > Date Lock.
Chart of account
List of organization financial accounts used to record transactions.
- Chart of account: Manage chart of accounts in General Ledger > Accounts Codes > Accounts
- Account codes: Setup account codes in General Ledger > Account Codes > Setup.
Stocks and transactions
Add opening accounts, warehouse and stocks.
- Opening accounts: Add opening payable and receivable in Transactions > Opening Accounts.
- Warehouse: Add new warehouse in Master > Stock > Warehouse.
- Stock: Add new stock and opening balance in Master > Stock.
User and access
Add user and manage access roles.
- User: Add new user in Master > User.
- User Access: Manage access roles for each user in Master > Role.
Setting up company information